Turn-Key Home Package
Offered for a Limited Time
- This turn-key cabin can be built on any available property in Pisgah Preserve.
- Enjoy all the Pisgah Preserve amenities and walking trails.
- Please call 828-413-7255 to schedule your personal tour today.
Square Foot Totals
1st Floor = 832 ft²
2nd Floor = 575 ft²
Total Heated ft² = 1,407 ft²
Optional Basement = 832 ft²
Porch/Deck = 566 ft²
Cherokee Description & Material Specification
- 1 1⁄2 story home built on a crawlspace, but a basement option is available.
- The 1st & 2nd floors total 1407' heated sq. ft. along with 566' sq. ft. of porches & decks.
- A private Master Bedroom suite on the 2nd-floor level with a 2nd Bedroom and Bath on the main level.
- Huge Loft overlooking the gable end glass wall.
- Front gable porch and shed porch combination which connects to a large side deck.
- The mountain views are captured via the large glass door to the side & glass panels in the gable end.
- This home will be conventionally framed and will have a 1 x 12 German siding exterior with cedar shake siding in the gable dormer and front gable.
- The front porch roof framing and the 2nd-floor system are both framed using heavy timber beams.
- Architectural shingles with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Double insulated doors & windows with tilting sashes on the double-hung windows, Low-E glass, & screens.
- Includes a ventless gas fireplace with a stone surround, hearth, & heavy timber wood mantel.
- The Living Room, Kitchen, and Dining Room floors will be hardwood.
- The Baths will be a 12" x 12" ceramic tile and the Loft, Bedrooms, and their closets will be carpet.
- The Kitchen & Baths will have manufactured cabinets with solid surface granite countertops in the Kitchen, & cultured marble tops in the Baths.
- Solid pine interior doors with solid pine trim and baseboards throughout.
- The ceilings in Bedroom #2, Bath #2, Kitchen, and Dining will be heavy timber beams with 2"x8" T/G wood.
- The Loft, Master Bedroom & Great Room ceilings will be 1x8 T/G wood.
- All other ceilings & all framed interior walls will be finished in drywall with a knock-down textured finish on the walls and smooth finish on the ceilings.
- This turn-key construction includes average allowances for site excavation, well, septic system, appliances, & all plumbing and electrical fixtures.
We invite you to enjoy a worry-free home construction experience by Pisgah Preserve’s original builder, The Powell Group! We will gladly provide all client, trade, and professional references upon request.
Please call 828-413-7255 to schedule your personal tour today!
Artistic rendering of model home and floor plans, subject to change without notice or obligation.